**Warning: This post contains comments that are completely inappropriate male ramblings, and also an insight into to what I have to live with on a daily basis. Probably NSFW and you may want to put your coffee down.
If there is one thing Mr. Mancini is, he is supportive. I’m pretty sure I’ve said this before, probably so much you guys are sick of hearing it. But, hell, sometimes you just gotta give a guy credit.
What has he done this week that has warranted such an honorable mention in today’s blog post? He desperately tried to help me come up with a topic for today because I’ve been drawing an absolute blank.
Just what types of things would Mr. Mancini like me to delve into?
- “Fisting. Why would anyone try that? It’s not really a recreational activity.”
- “Why is it called squirting when you’re just peeing on your partner?”
- “Why is it that Germany seems to be the number one place to find animal porn?” (I am not asking how he knows this. Some things are best left a mystery, even between marrieds.)
- “Why is it you can’t ever get the right amount of lube? And who dreamed up lube?”
- “I like the idea behind having a sex chair. No, I like the idea of having sex rooms.”
Clearly that last one was more an unfiltered ramble than an actual topic suggestion, so at that point I informed him he was no longer being helpful. Not that he really was to begin with.
So, while I still didn’t manage to get a topic out of him, I did get some pretty good laughs.
Next time maybe I’ll ask him for ideas for my next book. Then again…maybe not.