In an effort to make up for skipping my last post, I decided to do something so spectacular that it would leave ya’ll in awe of my awesomeness. Yeah…I drew a blank.
Came up with nothing. Zilch. Zip. Nada.
But you know me, when all else fails, just write something silly and call it a day. So that’s what I’m doing. As I surfed the internet for “random blog idea generator” (YES, they have them) I came across a site for “random title generator”.
Where was this when I was stuck on a name for In Too Deep? Thank heavens my pal Lynn Lorenz was around to help a gal out when it came time to create a new one for Did It All For The Wolfie. Yep, that was truly my working title. I still think it’s a cool title, but the powers that be outvoted me.
So back to this randomness of titles thingamabob. It sucked me in and I spent…oh…two hours or so getting a kick out of the names. Here’s a few of my favorites.
- The Licking Edge – So beyond fantastic that it became the title of this post! Even though it does make one think of envelopes and paper cuts on a tongue. (Been there, done that.)
- Bold Sword – Hmm…my mind is in the gutter. Let’s just leave that one alone.
- Snow in the Wife – Say what? I like kink, but come on now!
- The Time of Something – Well played, abstract novelist. Well played.
- The Cold Sex – See #3
- Future in the Children – *cue Whitney Houston* “I believe the children are our future.”
- Slithering Lover – I think I’ll pass…
- Teacher of Touch – Bad title, but it did give me a germ of a story idea.
Want to check out some titles on your own? Visit http://www.kitt.net/php/title.php Meanwhile, I think I’d better stick to coming up with them the non-random way.