Happy Thursday naughty readers!
First – congrats to the BINGO winners. We all hope you enjoyed playing with us!
Okay – now on the the business at hand. It’s been awhile since I’ve done a top ten. So, in the spirit of fantasy football (yeah, I do) – I give you my TBR lineup for the fall.
Of course, with thousands to choose from on all my shelves and various devices, I reserve the right to change my mind. 🙂 So, in no particular order:
1. Vipers Run by Stephanie Tyler. This is a new MC series for Stephanie that combines two of my favorite things: Military men and badass motorcycles.
2. Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley. Another MC series – are you starting to see a pattern? Hot dudes on motorcycles – I’m in.
3. Hell on Wheels by Julie Ann Walker. I know, I know. You are probably beginning to think I’m predictable (you’d be wrong!). I met Julie in San Antonio – got some really silly pics of us together too. She’s a cool chick and I’ve been wanting to read this series for quite some time. I ended up getting several of the other books (signed, of course) while I was there, too!
4. Straddling the Line by Jaci Burton (you predict that?). I mean, come on. Have you seen her covers? I love this Play-by-Play series, so having this book in my lineup was essential.
5. Hillbilly Rockstar by Lorelei James. Now, normally I’d have read this the moment it came out. I’ve been a little busy trying to finish my own western romance, Cowboy Redeemed (two scenes to go!), so I haven’t gotten to Lorelei yet. She’s a fav, so very excited to dive in!
6. Immortal by JR Ward. I mentioned these weren’t in any particular order, right? ‘Cause this book comes out on October 7th … and I will drop whatever I’m doing (probably at midnight) to read this one. I’m a die-hard JR Ward fan. 🙂
7. Mercy by Helen Kay Dimon. Okay, so here’s the deal. I kept seeing these intriguing ads for this book all over the hotel elevators at the RWA conference in San Antonio. I even snapped a photo (something I do a lot) to remember I wanted to read it. Lucky for me, I later met Helen and she signed a copy of this book for me! SCORE!
8. Masked Cowboy by Sarah M. Anderson. Sarah is one of my fellow blog gals over on the Wild and Wicked Cowboys blog. Actually got to hang with her briefly in San Antonio and she made me sorry I didn’t have my cowgirl hat with me. 🙂
9. Hard as it Gets by Laura Kaye. Another that’s been on my device awhile. I’ve managed to keep buying the series so, I’ve got them all, now it’s time to get started! I love tats almost as much as motorcycles. *swoon*
10. I’m reserving this spot for any and all of the releases happening with my Love, Lust and Laptop ladies. I get behind sometimes gals, but I do read your books!! Dear reader – you should too. 🙂
So there you have it. My subject-to-change-on-a-whim-or-new-release top ten TBR lineup. What about you? What are you reading? Anything on pre-order?
Thanks for hanging out with me today!
Until next time,