You still love your husband, but you’ve lived across the country from each other and barely spoken for seven years. Then in the middle of the biggest work crisis you’ve ever faced, he’s sitting in the conference room when you walk in. Here’s what not to do:
1. Don’t drop your laptop/iPad/phone. Yes, he caught your off guard, and shocked is too mild a word to describe how you’re feeling. But giving away how much he rattled you, not to mention the potential for breaking expensive electronic devices, just hands him the advantage. Ditto for spilling your coffee…especially down your shirt.
2. Don’t run out of the room thinking you’ll burst into tears somewhere private. Let’s face it. You’re at work. You have no real privacy. Plus, if you run out, you’re once again giving away how upset you are by his unexpected presence and giving everyone the chance to talk about you behind your back. Suck it up, Buttercup.
3. Don’t invite him into your office. Sure, you think you’re going to take a couple minutes to talk and clear the air, and the next thing you know you’re making out and groping and your lipstick is all over his face. Then your boss is knocking on the door and…awkward!
4. Don’t sit next to him at the conference room table. You’re trying to give a presentation, but his hand on your knee is way too distracting for you to form a coherent thought, let alone a sentence. And that’s before he starts inching his way up to your panty line. Budgets and marketing plans have never been so…orgasmic!
5. Don’t book a one-night stand date for the end of the work day. If you’re able to concentrate on work, what does that say about the odds of saving your relationship? But I mean really, you’re going to concentrate on work when you’re planning for a night of amazing, multiple-orgasm sex? I didn’t think so.
She walked away from her marriage seven years ago…
Marcia Johnson always assumed her husband would follow her eventually. She’d achieve success while she waited and prove her decision the right one. But when he finally turns up, she’s not ready. Her career hangs in the balance, and her weight has skyrocketed. How can she face the man she loves and show him she made the right choice? Especially when he’s matured from a decent-looking college student into the sexiest man she’s ever seen.
He’s waited seven years for his wife to finally need him…
If Adrian Torres can save her business, maybe he’ll have a shot at saving their marriage. But the woman he finds is too competent and independent to ask him for help. She even shrugs off his touch instead of reacting with the desire he hoped to ignite. Have the embers of their marriage finally died? Is it time to end their relationship and move forward?
He wants a divorce…
Her world ripped apart, Marcia turns to 1Night Stand to give her one more night before she lets Adrian go. She dares not hope for more. Even Madame Eve couldn’t have the magic to save their neglected disaster of a relationship…could she?
Sara Daniel writes what she loves to read—irresistible romance, from sweet to erotic and everything in between. She battles a serious NASCAR addiction, was once a landlord of two uninvited squirrels, and loses her car keys several times a day. One Night with her Husband is part of her One Night with the Bridal Party series.
Subscribe to Sara’s newsletter: http://eepurl.com/rx_AL
Visit her website: http://www.SaraDaniel.com
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SaraDanielSaraShafer