Yes, Christmas is a few short days away, and yes, it’s a busy, busy week. Wrapping gifts, planning for holiday gatherings, wrapping gifts, oh, and the daughter has midterms and of course basketball practice. Let’s not forget basketball pics. Then there’s the day job, where I’m trying to wrap everything up so I can enjoy eleven straight days of no hellacious commute without worrying I’ve left some project incomplete. Oh yeah, and I need to wrap gifts.
But wait, there’s more. Yeah, lots going on in my writing world, too. Here’s a rundown:
- Remember that vampire novella I wrote? It’s called RESIST, and it’s part of the Blood Courtesans series. It released on November 15 at 99 cents. Well, it’s going up to $2.99, so if you want it at the discounted rate, grab it quick.
- My witchy novella, ALL’S FAIR: LOVE & WARLOCKS, is now in KU, so if you’re a subscriber, grab it for free.
- I dropped the price on MIRROR, MIRROR, my funny, gypsy novella, to 99 cents through the end of the year.
- FIRST LIGHT, the prequel to my Lightbearer series, which happens to be a freebie, is going to be part of a boxed set of “series starters.” The set will be called YEAR OF THE WOLF PACK and will be two parts, and comes out in January. Yes, you read that right: two full box sets of *free* series starters.
- I have a new release coming out on January 31. It’s called SEXY BAD NEIGHBOR, and I’m co-writing it with Misti Murphy. it’s been soooooo much fun to write, and I cannot wait to share it with you all! The super sexy cover will be revealed in mid-January. Signup for my newsletter so you’re one of the first to see it: http://www.subscribepage.com/Tami_Lund
- I have another new release coming out on Valentine’s Day. Actually, it’s a short story that’s going to be part of an anthology. The anthology is called CLAIMING MY VALENTINE, and it’s 14 shifter shorts, and all proceeds will be donated to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. Oh yeah, and my short is called BROKEN LIGHT, and it’s the second prequel to the Lightbearer series. I couldn’t resist writing Xander’s story. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, refer to #4 and download FIRST LIGHT, which happens to be f-r-e-e.
- Geez, isn’t that enough??
- Oh yeah, tomorrow, I’m doing a takeover on my Facebook page. It’s part of “Ellie Master’s 12 Days of Christmas” party. If you haven’t checked it out, it’s worth the time, I promise. There are a bunch of authors who have been writing something along the lines of flash fiction. One “nice” version, which somehow didn’t end up very nice (but in a good way), one “naughty” version, which is so naughty I’m a little nervous for my turn, and one “surprise” which ended up being a KINKmas poem and was hilarious to write. On top of all that, each day, multiple authors are doing takeovers on their own pages, which translates into goodies and prizes galore. It’s a fun, fun, fun way to meet new authors and find new books to fall in love with. Here’s the link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1797208247205677/. And don’t forget, I’m doing my takeover at 7pm EST on 12/22. You can get to it through the link above, or here’s my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorTamiLund/.
- Okay, now I think I’m done. And I’d better get back to work. A lot going on, as you can see.
- PS: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Tami Lund is an author, wine drinker, award winner, and writer of happily ever afters. She also occasionally hangs out at Facebook parties. Don’t forget to join her Thursday at 7!