Guys!! I’m announcing my first ever reader-directed novel! Where your feedback directs the story! Basically, read the chapter, post some feedback, I read the feedback and write the next chapter. Rinse and repeat until the book is done. Once it is, this will go up as a FREE read you can download in its entirety with this fancy lil’ cover.
What?? Oh, yeah. It’s gettin’ crazy round here!
A few things before jumping into this party:
- This is a free read and open to all readers, all ages. That means I will be writing a nice, clean read. Sorry, ladies!
- Even though this is a free read, that doesn’t mean stealing the content is okay. Please don’t be a pirate. Unless you’re Jack Sparrow. Then by all means…
- Be kind. To me. To other readers. To everyone (except maybe that creepy guy at the grocery store–stay away from him).
- I will not accept your content to add to the story. Ideas only, please! You can write what you want, but I will only publish my words. Copy right, legalities, all that apply to this rule.
- Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for joining me!